At Danstoker we are of the firm belief that there are no conflicting interests between financial development and environmental protection, and that both should serve a common goal, now as well as in future generations. Danstoker has therefore prepared its own Environment Charter, based on the 16 principles of ICC’s Environment Charter.
Danstoker’s boiler production can rightly be called green.
The boilers produced by Danstoker for biomass alone spare the environment of approx. 435,000 tons of CO2 emissions annually.
Additionally, there is the contribution of waste heat recovery boilers and economizers, able to even better utilize the heat in exhaust gases from other processes, as well as the generally higher efficiency of our boilers, all of which brings the actual figure much higher up.
- Two thirds of the time spent by Danstoker’s staff is applied to biomass boilers (CO2 neutral products)
- More than 99% of the material in a Danstoker boiler can be recycled when the boiler is scrapped (sustainable production)
- Danstoker’s own heating requirements are covered by CO2 neutral fuels (saving approx. 500 tons of CO2 per year).
- Danstoker makes dedicated efforts to improve our production processes to minimize CO2 emissions.
– a workplace which fits the heading of Clean Technology.